Documentation will be updated as needed.
Installation of a stable release
- Download the latest release from this webpage.
- Unpack the file anywhere.
- Enter the directory and run the installation script (Install.sh) For options, run Install.sh —help (To do a global install that will affect all users on a system you will have to be root or have global write permissions)
- Start the program by running bashburn and configure it.
Installation of svn snapshot
- Check out a svn snapshot following instructions under downloads.
- Install and configure BashBurn the same way as with a stable release.
- You can delete the created directory if you want to, or you can keep it and update it following instructions under downloads.